- This event has passed.
August 12 @ 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
STARFLEET Tactical is looking for enthusiastic games to help lead and grow this new department.
We are looking for members to help lead the department in various overall categories:
- Role Playing Games (RPG) – Table Top, Virtual Table Top, and Online RPGs
- Board Games (including cards, Miniature war games, etc.)
- First Person Shooters (FPS)
- Virtual World
- Mobile gaming (to include asynchronous play)
- Real-Time Strategy (or turn-based)
In each of those categories will have a leader or two, plus all those interested in specific games within that category. The goal is to grow a department that can mentor new gamers and game managers, manage games and tournaments, and help members connect with other gamers to play. This will be a networking and ‘looking for groups’ type of department – with mentorship and other skills as well! Any multiplayer game is valid!
This will remain an open listing, and the top leaders are chosen from applicants/interested members. But there is a place for all gamers here – especially if you can mentor, teach, or run a game for fellow members.
Please apply if interested, and include a list of games you are interested in playing/leading/teaching!
- People skills! Gotta be able to talk to gamers
- Social media (twitch, Facebook, Discord, etc.)
- Know a game or two (or 10… or…) – Got a game you can lead – we need that!
- Familiarity with how to reach people and communicate
Training Requirements (If Applicable)
- Various leaders in this department will need current SFDPP completed should they handle membership data
- OTS and OCC are also preferable (especially for the top leaders)